The Basket Mill is an exceptionally versatile dispersion system that can be applied to a wide range of processing industries.
Offering the very highest degree of efficiency and dependability, the ring mill is specifically engineered to allow complete mixing and dispersing in a single tank.
From dry pigment addition to dispersion to let- down … all can be fully accomplished without tank or blade changes, without time-consuming clean-ups and without operator interaction.
Now high efficiency is simplicity itself.
The Basket Mill has redefined batch dispersion systems. This design insures that your materials pass through the high-density dispersion zone within the milling chamber at a high frequency. This system offers a high degree of dispersion, which can be many times more efficiency, is achieved without pipes, pumps or material transfer.
The simplicity of the Mill system allows for very high material yields from batch to batch, as high as 99%. This means less clean-up and a reduction in waste solvents. Premixing, dispersion, compounding and dilution are all accomplished in a single unit that requires less space, less time and less energy to achieve bigger results.
- Closed bottom on media vessel eliminates bypassing and inconsistent dispersion.
- Separate variable speed drives provide exceptional flexibility in mixing and dispersion.
- Because material flow is created by vortex action and centrifugal force, media over-flow into the batch is eliminated.
- Impellers provide even circulation, ensure uniform dispersion, and allow a wider range of processing viscosities.
- Impellers are mounted on independent shafts and feature a separate variable speed drive.
- Operating speeds may be controlled manually or through an automated process controller.
- The sidewalls and bottom of the processing tank are jacketed along with the top of the ring mill dispersion vessel for efficient control of product temperature.
- Portable tank with non-sparking caster provides mobility for packaging or cleaning.
- Clean up and product changeover is accomplished in less than 30 minutes on most products.
Explosion Proof Construction vacuum arrangements. Separate Cleaning Tank.
Basket Mill are designed for dispersing and mixing of a wide range of materials from low to medium viscosity. Standard dispersers are equipped with
Self contained with discharge screw & cowless type blade at bottom
Twin Shaft Basket Mill
TANK CAP. IN LTRS GROSS
WORKING CAPACITY MIN/MAX.
HP BASKET MILL
20 / 5
30 / 5
50 / 20
Note: HP of motor may increase / decrease depending on product.
Single Shaft Basket Mill
TANK CAP. IN LTRS GROSS
WORKING CAPACITY MIN/MAX
HP BASKET MILL / COWLESS
Note: HP of motor may increase / decrease depending on product