Horizontal Paddle Mixers
horizontal paddle mixer
- The horizontal paddle mixer consists of transmission mechanism, horizontal drum, plough and fly cutter. The material flow forwards in
- axial direction along the drum shell by the force from the plough. The materials will be thrown to all directions by high
speed rotating fly cutter when pass by it, achieve uniform mixing in the shorter time.
It is widely used in construction material, chemicals, medicine, agricultural medicine, food, feed and feed additives, dyes, paints, plastics and other industries, such as solid – solid (powder and powder), mixed solid-liquid (add a small amount of powder in liquid) and wet granulation, drying and composite technology. It is especially suitable for the mixture of viscous or rubbery additives.
- 1. Short mixing time, can mix the materials that are big difference in granularity and density.
- 2. work under sealed condition, run stably, dust concentration is low, no pollution to the environment.
- 3. Can add spraying device, can separate and mix the lump materials.
- 4. It has the best performance of separating the fibers.
Abster™ Horizontal Paddle Mixers are medium intensity mixers that homogeneously mix large amounts of material. The mixers are used to gently homogenize dry powders, granules, pastes, slurries, and liquids. They can be supplied with accessories to break down agglomerates, heat or cool material, or pull a vacuum on the agitated product.
Paddle Mixers are supplied with easy clean and easy maintenance features. Welded and bolted designs are available with food or industrial grade seals. Reliance can custom make any Mixer to suit your unique manufacturing needs.
Horizontal Paddle Mixer Tools: The Absrter™ Horizontal Mixer is a large batch mixer that has an effective horizontal mixing area. The unit can be supplied as a high energy, high shear, high speed batch mixer or can be supplied with a drive or pulley/gear ratio that allows the mixer to be run in a low speed/low shear capacity. The tools can be either welded directly to the shaft or can be bolted on for easy removal and maintenance. The tools can be supplied as paddles, ploughs, ribbons, or a combination of the three. High Speed Choppers can be added into the unit for additional shear.
The Abster™ Mixer is a large batch mixer that has an effective vertical mixing area. The mixing tools sit on the vertically integrated shaft. They can be bolted with Teflon wipers to keep the bowl surface clean. As with our Horizontal Mixer it can be supplied with a Drive to give speed variation. High Speed Choppers can be mounted on the side of the bowl for additional shear and agglomeration break down.