RIBBON BLENDER is an efficient and versatile blending machine for mixing of dry granules & powders homogeneously. Approximate two third of the volume of the container of Ribbon Blender is filled to ensure proper mixing. The Ribbon Blender gives best result for mixing of dry powder & granules due to the design and shape of the mixing ribbon and product container. It can be used for Pharmaceutical, Food, Chemical and Cosmetic products etc. Material should be charge from the top side. There are port/ports should be provided on the top cover to charge the material as well as for air vent. One discharge valve provided at the bottom side at center of the container. The discharge height could be adjust as per the requirement, so that material gets discharge in the other container directly, so that material handling time for discharge is nil and the operation is dust free
In Ribbon Blender the powder moves from center to the end of container and end of container to the center of container. Hence requirement of total mixing time is very less and the RPM required are also very less. The dry material gets sufficient continuous movement due to the shape & movement of ribbon & shape of the container. Which moves material for good quality of blending? The unit is consist of one electrical motor, one worm reduction gear, belt drive between motor and gear, couple drive between gear to (ribbon) mixing stirrer. Container having four nos. of legs with discharge valve & top cover. Both end of mixing shaft is sealed with bush & PTFE gland housing & safety guards are provided on all moving parts.
Heavy Duty Shaft and Ribbons
Option of Spray System for Purging Liquid
Option of FRP Lining/Coating for Salt based products
- Designed for atmospheric operations.
- If dictated by process conditions, highly polished internal surfaces can be provided.
- Provision for measuring of product temperature can be provided, if required.
- Beacing mounting on-outside of mixing container to avoid contamination.
- Dust-proof model.
- Teflon braided packing.
- Single speed drive.
- The outer ribbon displaces the material from the ends to the center while the inner ribbon moves the material from the center to the ends. This counter-current action results in homogenous blending.
- The ribbons rotate at approximately 70 – 100 meters per minute and move the material both radially and laterally to ensure thorough blends in short cycle times.
Triple Mixing Action – The Key to Fast, Efficient Blending
- As the agitator rotates, the material is tumbled and carried radially around the inside of the blender.
- The pitch of the outer ribbon moves the material toward the discharge opening.
- The inner ribbon which has an opposing pitch moves the material away from the discharge opening
Machine having below applications:
- Adhesives Instant drink mix
- Animal feed Iron oxide
- Antibiotics Minerals
- Asphalt emulsion Milk powder
- Bakery mix Natural gums
- Ceramics Nutraceuticals
- Other Industrial Mixing Applications
Gross Capacity in Litres
Working Capacity in Litres
Motor (H. P.)
ARB – 50
ARB – 75
ARB – 100
ARB – 150
ARB – 200
ARB – 400
ARB – 500
5 / 7.5 H.P.
ARB – 750
ARB – 1000
ARB – 1500
ARB – 2000
ARB – 3000
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.