Laboratory sigma mixer( 5L,10L).
Lab Sigma Mixer
1. the contact parts with materials are made of stainless steel or carbon steel to ensure the purity and quality of the products.
2. the mixing of “Z” type two paddles can make the material react quickly and mix evenly.
3. The series of products are divided into three categories: common type, pressure type and vacuum type.
4. There are two types of heating:electricity and steam. water cooling.
Lab Sigma Mixer have following options for discharging the mixed material:
1) hydraulic overturning type
2) manual dumping
3) Ball valve discharge type
Next: lab sigma mixer
laboratory sigma mixer,
The laboratory model Double Sigma Blade batch systems provide complete, homogeneous mixing, even in small quantities.
ABF introduces the modern and heavy duty, strong built Sigma mixer (kneader) to produce uniform mixing and kneading heavier viscosity materials. The Sigma mixture is suitable for many applications like mixing, kneading, Grinding, dispersion, drying etc. The sigma mixer have application to produce highly viscous materials like different kinds of Chemical, Dyes & Pigments, Paint, Polymers Plastic, Putties, Plastic, Pharmaceuticals, Printing ink, stiff pastes, adhesives, polyester Compounds, flush colors, brake lining compounds, resign, soap, PVC coatings, Rubber compounds, Confectionery, Magnetic Tape Coatings, Ceramic, Carbon Black, doughs,, Food Products, Fiber Glass, Grease, Lead Storage Battery, Soap & Detergent etc
Lab sigma Salient Features
- Made from Stainless Steel 316 materials.
- Mache polish to mirror type finish.
- Discharge option of hand wheel operated (manual) or hydraulic operated (automatic) offered.
- Jacket for heating or cooling application can be offered.
- Mineral wool insulation with cladding on jacket.
- Tangential designed ‘Z’ blades offered for uniform mixing.
- PTFE made shaft sealing provided for food grade compatibility.
- Minimum gap between trough inner shell & blades remove possibility of sticking product.
- On demand Spray system, vacuum system
- Liquid Spray System
- Vacuum System
- Blades Cooling Arrangement
- Screw System
- Automatic Valve Discharge System
Sigma Mixer Technical Specification
|Models||Working Capacity||Gross Capacity||General|
|ABFSM – 10||10 Liters||16 Liters||1.5 H.P.|
|ABFSM – 15||15 Liters||24 Liters||1.5 H.P.|
|ABFSM – 20||20 Liters||32 Liters||2 H.P.|
|ABFSM – 30||30 Liters||48 Liters||3 H.P.|
|ABFSM – 50||50 Liters||80 Liters||5 H.P.|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.