Ribbon Blender (Lab Scale)
Ribbon Blender (Lab Scale) Ribbon Blender Lab Scale GMP Model
Ribbon Blender (Lab Scale) Application & Process:
The Laboratory Ribbon blender Mixer is designed for uniformly mixing of dry and wet material and especially suitable for Pharmaceutical, Food and chemicals industries. The mixer consists of a rigid fabricated structure motor, gear box, mixing drum, stirrer and tilting device. The mixing drum complete with stainless steel body, stirrer and tilting device. The ribbon mixing drum complete with stainless steel body, stirrer and sealing arrangement.
The drive of mixing paddle is through suitable gear box and motor. The tilting device is provided to make easy the unloading of the material and easy cleaning of the mixing drum. The Mixing stirrer can be provided different shape Ribbon type / Paddle type according to machine.
The material under mixing process can be monitoring through acrylic dust cover and its controls dusting and contaminations. The hinged features allow flexibility of adding solution through cover during in operation. The acrylic dust cover is so interlocked that ensure container is totally closed.
New Design Features:
- Design as per stringent cGMP requirements.
- All contact parts SS 316 quality.
- Tilting device for easy unloading cleaning.
- Self adjusting sealing arrangement to avoid entire black particles.
- Uniform mixing.
- In locked safety mixing process.
- Option for different blade, Mass mixing blade, Paddle blade and Ribbon Blade.
|Supply Ability:||10 Unit/Units per Month|
|Weight (KG):||4500 KG|
|Max. Loading Volume (L):||500 L|
|Max. Loading Capacity:||3250 Kilograms|
|Key Selling Points:||Compact Design|
|Voltage:||220 volts,220 Volts|
|Local Service Location:||India|
|Place of Origin:||Gujarat India|
|Keyword:||Ribbon Powder Mixer, Ribbon Blender|
|Motor:||4 – 22 Kw|
|Applications:||Pharmaceutica, Food, Chemical and Beverages Industry|
|Material:||SS 316/ SS 304|
|Showroom Location:||Egypt,Canada,Turkey,United Kingdom,United States,Italy,France,Germany,Viet Nam,Philippines,Brazil,Peru,Saudi Arabia,Indonesia,India,Mexico,Russia,Spain,Thailand,Kenya,Argentina,South Korea,Chile,UAE,Colombia,Algeria,Romania,Bangladesh,South Africa,Kazakhstan,Ukraine,Nigeria,Uzbekistan,Malaysia,Morocco|
|Range of Spindle Speed(r.p.m):||20 – 25|
|Certification:||ISO 9001: 2015 & CE|
|Power (kW):||7.5 kW|
|Brand Name:||ABSTER ™|
|Applicable Industries:||Manufacturing Plant,Food & Beverage Factory,Pharmaceutical, Food, Herbal, Nutraceutical|
|Product Type:||Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Herbal and Nutraceutical|
|After Warranty Service:||Video technical support,Online support,Spare parts,Field maintenance and repair service|
|Application:||Medicine Processing,Chemicals Processing,Food Processing,Powder|
|Packaging Detail:||Export Worthy Wooden Box Packing|
Lab Scale Ribbon Blender Powder Mixer at Wholesale Price
Ribbon Blender Model RB is compact model used widely in pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmetic, chemical and food industry. It is a light duty, compact blender is specially designed to achieve convention mechanism of blending powder components which are pre–processed like dried granules, pre-sieved powders etc. It is low shear mixer and ideal for solid/ solid mixing and solid/ liquid mixing can also be achieved when high shearing force is not desired. It occupies less head room space for large volume mixing unlike Double Cone, ‘V’ Blenders etc.
Powder blenders from ABSTER include Ribbon & Paddle designs and range in capacity from 1/2 cu ft. laboratory models to 1000 cu. ft. production units. A wide variety of horsepower and speed combinations satisfy the most demanding blending applications. Optional features such as sanitary designs, vacuum construction, special valves and cover openings can be provided to fine tune the machine to your process.
The agitator is the most important component of the mixer, and we offer several options:
- Double Ribbon Multi-Pitch
- Double Ribbon Standard
- Available in two shapes – U & W.
- U-for Low to Medium Volume Capacity (single shaft).
- W-for Large to Mega Volume Capacity (double shaft).
- Batch size based on 65% of Blender volume.
- All contact parts in stainless steel 304.
- Bearing mounted on lanterns out of mixing zone to avoid Cross contamination.
- Feeding through a charging port mounted on top of the blender.
- Reduced Material handling due to side discharge facility of processed materials.
- Monoblock Design avoids Cross Contamination
- Meets all cGMP / cGMP standards
- Air purge on the side entry seals for better cross contamination control
- Continuous Ribbon design for complete discharge of the finished product.
- Variable frequency drive for fine tuning the Shear energy at different stages of Blending
- Belt driven power transmission for Quieter environment and less maintenance.
- Reduced material handling with Top mounted charging port and Side discharge arrangement for Total containment.
- Bearing mounted on the lanterns outside the Mixing zone to avoid Cross contamination.
- Paddle style agitator instead of Ribbon for Blending fragile materials.
- Capacity available 20 Kg to 2500 Kg
- Ribbon Blender (Ribbon Mixer) is a basic industrial mixing blender. They consist, basically, of a trough-shaped shell (usually 2 to 3 times longer than it is wide) with a semi-circular bottom, fitted with a horizontal longitudinal shaft on which are mounted arms supporting a combination of ribbon blades, paddles or helical screws set at a fairly close clearance to the semi-circular mixer body so that no layer of material remains on the bottom of the ribbon mixer. The most effective design of ribbon layout is the double spiral in which the outer ribbon moves the product in one direction and the inner ribbon moves it in the opposite direction.
- The ribbons rotate and move materials both radially and laterally to insure thorough blends in short cycle times. Ribbon agitators are used for blends that will be between 40 and 70% of the rated capacity of ribbon blender.
The ribbon blender’s versatility for blending solids combined with its ability to perform heating, cooling, coating, and other processes make it a very popular mixer.
- Baby food
- Milk powder
- Bakery premixes
- Dried food products
- Animal feed
- Plastic resins
- Plastic powders
- Carbon black
- Polymer additives
- PVC compounding
- Cleaning compounds
- Talcum powders
|Model No.||Gross Capacity (Liters)||Working Capacity (Liters)||Overall Dimension (mm)||Motor (HP)||Approx. Weight (Kgs.)|
|RB 1||17||10||800||300||600||1 .5||175|