Fluid Bed Processor
- Fluid Bed Processor is a very good technology to make granules from powder using top spray method. The technology is most suited as the same equipment can be used for top spray granulation, bottom spray coating & drying all 03 parameters in the same equipment thereby reducing the nos of equipment used for a process.
- With fluid bed processor technology the granulation is uniform and better due to fluidization the particle movement is very fast and due to the liquid / moisture been sprayed on continuous basis the mixing of powder & liquid is very efficient and uniform.
- In the Fluid Bed Processor distribution plate is CNC built for cutting edge technology which ensures proper fluidization of powder and thereby giving best results in granulation. Fluid Bed Processor is commonly used in Pharma industry with proven record for good quality output.
- Fluid Bed Processor consist of Air Handling Unit with Hepa filtration for inlet air, Air Inlet chamber, product bowl with distribution plate, expansion chamber for fluidization, top spray module, Filter bag unit with pneumatic cylinder for up & down movement, effective reverse air purging for cleaning of filter bag time to time automatically, Blower on service floor for exhaust.
Schematic Diagram of Fluid Bed Processer
- Fluid Bed Processor is available from very small compact model which can take minimum 200 gms to large production model with capacity of 500 kgs.
- Fluid Bed Processor is available with other 02 options Fluid Bed Coater & Dryer where in with the same equipment you can use it for coating with bottom spray wurster coater & remove the top spray nozzle it will turn in to dryer.
- Fluid Bed Processor is fully PLC control operation with 21 CFR Part 11 & Scada for functions like online report generation, online uneditable printing, alarm historys, password protected system as per user requirement.
- 6″ Coating pan(50 – 150 gms. / batch), 8″ (150-500 gms./batch) Coating interchangeable pan.
- Stainless steel perforated drum which has a plexi front door and housing.
- Coating efficiency. What goes in, comes out, virtually eliminating waste and increasing profitability and efficiency of the machine.
- Touch screen controls with traceability.
- Easy Cleaning & Maintenance Switch from one product to another with minimal downtime, reducing the costs of labor and tooling replacements.
- Variable drum speed 3-40 rpm.
- Electrical air heating 2 Kw.
- Constant liquid dosing by peristaltic pump and bi-fluid nozzle.
- Product sample port and sample spoon.
- Temperature, product temperature, cabinet depression and process time.
- Critical process data : drum speed, air flow, inlet /outlet air.
- Stainless steel 316 construction contact parts rest Stainless steel 304.
- PLC Automated touch screen controls.
- 21CFR controls possible on options.
- Siemens / Allen Bradley based automated controls.
- Processing efficiencies ensure highest level of product performance.
- Efficient product processing for nearly 100% product recovery
- All-in-one pellet / tablet platform on portable base improves manufacturing flexibility and adaptability.
Technical Specifications for FLUID BED PROCESSOR:
|Model||UFBD – 15||UFBD – 30||UFBD – 60||UFBD – 120||UFBD – 300||UFBD – 500|
|Batch Cap./Kgs.||15 kgs||40 kgs||60 kgs||120 kgs||300 kgs||500 kgs|