Hydrofoil impeller adopt a high fluid output system, which other mixing blades can not be compared with. hydrofoil impeller is a type of axial flow impellers used in a wide range of applications. This mixing blade is suitable for the stirring, dissociation, solid suspension, heat transfer, reaction and crystallization of low viscosity liquid.
- 1. In the same flow rate, the hydrofoil impeller has higher mixing efficiency and more cost saving than other mixing impellers.
- 2. This mixing blade has a good discharge performance, and low shear force.
- 3. The hydrofoil impeller can obtain a higher flow field in the transition flow and turbulence operations.
- 4. The diameter and rotate speed of this three blade propeller can be designed and manufactured according to the requirement and working condition of the users.
Abster™ Equipment is a professional manufacturer and supplier of hydrofoil impellers in India. With multiple experts, we are a national hi-tech enterprise specializing in the design, manufacture and research and development of mixing equipment and transmission for stirring pot. Our products mainly include hydrofoil impeller, dispersion, portable mixer, magnetic agitator, belt drive mixer, scattering agitator, mixing agitator and mixing stands. A number of our impellers have won patents for national invention and utility model.
- Marine Propeller – In a theoretical environment, one full revolution would move the liquid longitudinally a fixed distance depending upon the of inclination of propeller blades…Read more
- Hydrofoil Impellers – High efficiency impellers designed to maximize fluid flow and minimize shear rate. 3 or 4 tapering twisted blades…Read more
- Radial Flow Impeller – The impeller blade is parallel to the axis of the impeller,Radial flow impeller discharges flow along the impeller radius…Read more
- Rushton TurbineThe Rushton turbine is a disk type (six blade turbine) radial flow impeller,The diameter of the disk ranges from 66 to 75 percent of the internal vessel diameter…Read more
- Open Blade Turbine – In open blade turbine, the blades are directly mounted on the hub…Read more
- Anchor Impeller – The Low Clearance Impellers:Anchor Impeller and the helical impeller are the two commonly used close clearance impellers…Read more
- High Shear Impeller – Used for application such as grinding, dispersing pigments and making emulsions…Read more