Pitched Blade Turbine
Abster™ Pitched Blade Turbine impeller belongs to the conventional mixing impellers. This open turbine impeller is a kind of flow control blade used for low viscosity fluid applications. Equipped with 4 blades, this high shear mixer is replaced by impeller in many fields. But this pitched blade turbine impeller is still used in mixing applications where shearing applications are needed.
Features of Open Turbine Impeller/h4>
- 1. This pitched blade turbine impeller owns good convective circulation capacity and turbulent diffusion ability.
- 2. This high shear mixer impeller is applied to blending, dispersing, particle crystallization, reaction, dissolution, solid-liquid suspension and heat transfer.
- 3. The power distribution of this pitched blade turbine impeller is good for turbulent pulsation.
- Impeller Diameter – 450 mm to 3000 mm
- Hub with even number of blades are mounted at an angle of 10° to 90° with respect to the horizontal
- The most commonly used impeller of this type is the four bladed 45° pitched blade turbine
- Mixed flow impeller as fluid discharge has both axial and radial components
- Generally down-pumping
- Up-pumping in applications such as gas dispersion and floating solids mixing
- Used in flow control applications
- Marine Propeller – In a theoretical environment, one full revolution would move the liquid longitudinally a fixed distance depending upon the of inclination of propeller blades…Read more
- Hydrofoil Impellers – High efficiency impellers designed to maximize fluid flow and minimize shear rate. 3 or 4 tapering twisted blades…Read more
- Radial Flow Impeller – The impeller blade is parallel to the axis of the impeller,Radial flow impeller discharges flow along the impeller radius…Read more
- Rushton TurbineThe Rushton turbine is a disk type (six blade turbine) radial flow impeller,The diameter of the disk ranges from 66 to 75 percent of the internal vessel diameter…Read more
- Open Blade Turbine – In open blade turbine, the blades are directly mounted on the hub…Read more
- Anchor Impeller – The Low Clearance Impellers:Anchor Impeller and the helical impeller are the two commonly used close clearance impellers…Read more
- High Shear Impeller – Used for application such as grinding, dispersing pigments and making emulsions…Read more